Get HBO Now with 30 Day Free Trial
This guide helps you get a US HBO Now account plus 30 Day Free Trial from anywhere in the world.
HBO Now offers all HBO’s great content for an affordable fee of $14.99 USD/month. It’s not linked with a cable subscription contract. Just like Netflix, you can get it as a simple subscription-based streaming service.
Currently the HBO Now service is available for the following devices:
- Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Android Smart TVs like Sony and Sharp
- iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tables
- Windows PCs and Mac computers running at least Mac OS 10.6
Because HBO Now is offered as a video streaming service you need to get it on your device directly from the official App Store built for your device.
Get HBO Now on Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV
HBO Now is only published in the US App Store, to get it you need to use a US Apple ID.
- Just login on your device with your US Apple ID, open the App Store and search for HBO NOW
- Install the app and you will be prompted to confirm that you want to start your 30 Day Free Trial.
Get HBO Now on Your Android Phone and Tablet
HBO Now is only published in the US Play Store, to get it you need to trick Google’s Play Store to provide US Apps for your android device.
- Install the HBO Now app and you will be prompted to confirm that you want to start your 30 Day Free Trial.
Get HBO Now on Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
HBO Now is only published in the US Amazon Store for Fire TV and Fire TV Stick devices. Please see below the steps required to get the app on your device.
- If you do not have a US Amazon Account, please follow our guide to enable access to US Amazon Apps.
- Link your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick to the Amazon Account
- Send /install the HBO Now app on your device.
Get HBO Now on Roku
Note: Make sure that DNSProxy.tv is properly working on Roku by testing other US channels and making sure they are unlocked
Contact us to provide a guide for installing it on Roku devices: email@example.com